What is Hot Yoga?
Hot Yoga Downtown’s Beginning Yoga class is a sequence of 26 asanas (poses) and 2 breathing exercises selected and developed from Hatha Yoga. It has been proven and experienced by people worldwide that these 26 postures systematically work every part of the body, to give all the internal organs, veins, ligaments, and muscles everything they need to maintain optimum health and maximum function.
Specifics of each class:
- 90 minutes
- Room is warmed to 105 degrees with 40% humidity
- All classes are geared towards beginning and advanced students
Some of the many benefits:
- oxygenates and detoxifies your body
- builds energy, stamina and flexibility
- increases strength, balance and flexibility
- flushes out your cardio system and stimulates your endocrine and nervous systems
You will be encouraged to challenge yourself to improve and maintain your health, your spine, and in turn your life.