First time, fun time
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before class.
- No food at least three hours before class.
- Drink plenty of water up to one hour before class. HYDRATION IS KEY!
- Wear light, comfortable, fitted exercise clothing.
- Be prepared to sweat and stay for the entire ninety minutes.
- Bring a yoga mat, large towel and bottle of water.
- We sell bottled water, mats, and yoga apparel.
- Rental mats and towels are available.
- Remember to bring your smile; this is YOUR yoga practice!
- Be on time. No entry once class has started.
- Observe silence in practice space at all times.
- Avoid heavy perfume, cologne and make-up.
- Stay in class for the entire ninety minutes.
- Shoes are to be left in the lobby area.
- Leave all personal belongings (keys, cell phones) in cubbies.
- Limit your shower to respect anyone waiting.
- Advise instructor of any injuries before class.
Release and Waiver of Liability
As a new student, we will need you to fill out a waiver. You may print it and bring it in with you or fill it out in the studio before your first class. Please come a few minutes early to do this and for us to show you around.